Carnival Miracle Post Drydoc Pics

cdamion

We are just off the Miracle also.

While these bars are very nice they are not my thing.

I would rather see some of the time and money spent on these be put in the staterooms. My decorative cover thing on my bed had stains on it. We didn't have a sheer curtain in our cabin and our shower curtain had a black stain on it.

We had a great cruise, I enjoyed the smaller ship.

Thank you so much for the posting,going on her may 30th,looking forward to more pics. Did they do any other cosmetic upgrades to rooms etc.?

Not really. There were a few areas where there were replaced carpets and fresh paint, but I did not notice anything dramatic. I was actually kind of surprised because there were still some rusty areas, stained flooring in spots, burnt out lights, etc. Not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but you could tell it was not a bow to stern makeover.

Thanks for the pictures! We're on her in less than 2 weeks.

I am going to be highly disappointed if there is no Suess at Sea when we sail. That was the 2.0 feature that I was most looking forward to doing with my toddler.

You might be good in a couple of weeks. They seem to be rolling out stuff week by week.

Thank you so much for the posting,going on her may 30th,looking forward to more pics. Did they do any other cosmetic upgrades to rooms etc.?

Wait, add to my previous answer: all new gym equipment.

Thanks for the pictures! We're on her in less than 2 weeks.

I am going to be highly disappointed if there is no Suess at Sea when we sail. That was the 2.0 feature that I was most looking forward to doing with my toddler.

I feel the same way. I'm currently giving my girls (4 & 1) a crash course on Dr. Seuss in time for our Memorial week cruise. Hopefully, they'll have it by then.

According to John Heald, Seuss at Sea will be added to Miracle in "late May" - I sure hope it's in time for those Memorial week cruisers. I'm thankful we will be cruising in November - after it's added, otherwise my 4-year-old would be devastated.

According to John Heald, Seuss at Sea will be added to Miracle in "late May" - I sure hope it's in time for those Memorial week cruisers. I'm thankful we will be cruising in November - after it's added, otherwise my 4-year-old would be devastated.

I had a great cruise, but am slightly irritated that we were short changed on several of the advertised things. Sure, the ship was done (mostly), but the shows are not up and running, the Suess at sea is not up and running (not that I would participate). Hasbro productions is not ready. They should list roll out dates and not advertise it all as being available when it really isn't.

So disappointing.

Thanks for the info. Luckily, my 4 yr old isn't into Dr Seuss yet. She's more of a Mickey and Minnie girl. Enjoy November!