103 Days to Go!!!

DentoAlaska

We made our reservations for this July last April (2014) and I have been counting down, planning and researching ever since. Now that the final countdown is on I am getting so excited I can hardly contain myself.

This is our first trip to Alaska and I have spent multiple hours on this forum reading and requesting information. What a wonderful source of information this site has been and I want to thank you all for sharing your experiences and knowledge (and sometimes patience) with those of us who will be visiting Alaska for the first time.

We will be doing Princess' "Off the Beaten Path" tour LB7 and will be cruising on the Pacific Princess southbound to Vancouver. All of our excursions have been reserved and we will be doing exciting things like dog sledding on Mendenhall, flightseeing to Kennicott, and taking the rail out of Skagway. Other activities have been planned on both the land portion and the cruise but these are the ones I am most excited about.

With everything planned now my main task will be to contain my excitement and not start packing!!!

Thank you again for all of your help, information and trip reports!

I'm so excited for you! It really will be the "trip of a lifetime"!:D We have only been once and we call it the "best vacation ever". That was a southbound to Vancouver with Princess and we also went to Talkeetna and Denali before the cruise. Going back this year, with a different itinerary, but let me tell you - I'm just as excited for this second adventure! You're going to love it. Enjoy!