FYI Bus/Ferry Pass

cberge

Effective today, April 1st, 2004, the price of the multi-day Bermuda public Transportation Passes have increased:

7 Day Transportation Pass--was $36---now $45
3 Day Transportation Pass--was $23---now $28
1 Day Transportation Pass--was $11---now $12

Just so you know for those who may wish to buy a pass.

Karen
Ü

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dolphins:
What is the price now for the book of 15 3 zone bus tickets? It was $16.?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know as I have never seen them or used them as I use a pass,but you can bet they will be more.Taxi fares will increase 20% as of April 1 as well.If you use tokens you can ask for a transfer if needed at no extra cost as long as you use it within 30 minutes to get the other bus in a different zone.

Karen
Ü

• 4 weeks later...
In May, we are going to Bermuda and this will be our first experience using the buses. I've visited bermudabuses.com and got price info. It looks like you can by books of tickets. Does anyone know how they work? If I buy 20 14-zone tickets,does that mean that that is good for 20 rides? If so, it seems that the tickets are a better deal than the passes. Also, from experience, can anyone tell me how frequently the buses come by the most visited attractions and beaches? My worst fear is getting somewhere and not being able to get back.

Carnival Ecstasy (93)
Carnival Holiday (94)
Carnival Fantasy (96 & 04)
Norwegian Dreamward (96)

Dolphins the price of the 15 3 zone is now $20.

We like the transportation passes because they are also good for the ferries and you dont have to count zones. They are a no brainer. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Rich

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RichNY:
Dolphins the price of the 15 3 zone is now $20.

We like the transportation passes because they are also good for the ferries and you dont have to count zones. They are a no brainer. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Rich<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with the above!!!! Much easier to use and the ferries are included!!!I don't know why someone would mess with a book of tickets.You may save money with a book of tickets,but really not much.The buses run on a fairly good schedule and one can pick up a schedule when you buy a pass or ticket.

Karen
Ü

Archived