Fantasy cabin E78???

landonsnanny

• 3 weeks later...

I was in E16 in October so I can't comment on your cabin specifically but I'll tell you about mine. My cabin was far forward and I could occasionally feel the ship's motion. There was nothing wrong with this room but it was the one place where I think the ship shows her age. If I had one complaint, it was that the room was freezing. I closed the AC vent completely but it was still pretty chilly. The bow of the ship has a Crew Only area on this deck so there was some extra crew traffic in the hallway but there is nothing for them to do out there and we didn't have great weather so there was not enough traffic to be bothersome in any way.

No problem i hope you have a great cruise we tried something different this time and went for a porthole cabin on upper deck we have always been on empress except for the time we had a suite

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

think we were on one cruise with youall...think I saw you on a roll call...cant remember which one. hope youall have a great cruise,too...kathy

anyone had cabin E78 on the Fantasy??willing to share info????:):):):)

I have been in E42 on Paradise. Just checked the deck-plan and room on Carnival's site. Looks to be the same. I liked the cabin. To me being near the atrium was quite convenient. On Paradise anyway, that was the deck we boarded on. Quite different. In the same area was the atrium bar, guest services and the shore excursion desk. I liked the cabin and the location a lot.