Anyone ordered the Bon Voyage cake from Fun Shop?

Dizzneefan

We (a party of 11) will be on the Legend in June. I'm the planner for the group and thought about having one of the larger cakes for a little party prior to sailing. I know this sounds silly, but will all the activity going on in prepartion for the ship to sail, it IS possible to have it delivered to the cabin on sailing day, isn't it?

Yes. Just go to the fun shops to order and you have a choice of when you want it delivered. I ordered a birthday cake for our next cruise and did it that way. I hope it is there as requested. If not we will have it later. :)

Have a great time!

I ordered cakes twice, and I did it online before the cruise. I asked for it to be there on the first day and they were waiting for me in the cabin after we boarded, had lunch and were able to go to our cabins. I think it would be easier to do this then wait till you are on the ship... Good luck!

We've done birthday cakes multiple times on multiple cruise lines and they've always been either waiting in the cabin on embarkation day or delivered on the day we specified. Order what you'd like, I'm sure it won't be an issue.

Not sure what cake you are talking about but I ordered a birthday cake (cream cake) for wifes birthday on the Destiny (2012) and it was the only good thing about that trip.

I see you have mainly sailed Princess after the Destiny trip. It was that sour?