Celebrity Silhouette March 22-29 Review

ailetoile

Did you participate in your groups sailaway or the Celebrity Meet & Mingle. If so how were you notified and what day and time was the M&M held on?

Thanks

Ken

If you registered for the meet and greet they will have the info as to time and place in your cabin when you arrive. They usually have it around 11 ish the morning of the first sea day......or at least that is when it was the last time we were on the Silhouette.

Did you participate in your groups sailaway or the Celebrity Meet & Mingle. If so how were you notified and what day and time was the M&M held on?

Thanks

Ken

Yes, I participated in both. Our group's sailaway was before the muster drill at the Sunset Bar. Our M&M was the following morning at I believe 9:30 or 10:30am at Lawn Club Grill. We were notified of the M&M time and location via a letter that was waiting for us in our room.

If you registered for the meet and greet they will have the info as to time and place in your cabin when you arrive. They usually have it around 11 ish the morning of the first sea day......or at least that is when it was the last time we were on the Silhouette.

Yes I am aware, this is my fourth Celebrity cruise! I directed the question to Ailetoile because she had just come off the Silhouette five days ago and thought her information would be the most current! ;):D

Ken

Yes, I participated in both. Our group's sailaway was before the muster drill at the Sunset Bar. Our M&M was the following morning at I believe 9:30 or 10:30am at Lawn Club Grill. We were notified of the M&M time and location via a letter that was waiting for us in our room.

Thanks!

I noticed a great thread you had regarding drinks on board, do you know of any list of specific drinks and if the drinks are in the classic or premium drink package? Or, can I assume that if I want a margarita and have the classic package, I can get it with the classic tequila?

Cheers!

Ken

We've only been to the Porch once, on the Reflection, but we thought it was great. The service was fine, and the food was good. As we were still in Fort Lauderdale, and it was a nice day, the view was lovely - and we avoided the buffet madness! We actually don't mind the buffet at all, but not on the first day at lunch - too crazy.

The Porch was not at all crowded, except for a few of the ship's officers and a few other passengers. I'm looking forward to going again!

8357664473_af7c5683b5_n.jpgCelebrity Reflection by Harrogate, on Flickr[/img]

p><p>Don

Thanks!

Edited by SeaCBear

Yes I am aware, this is my fourth Celebrity cruise! I directed the question to Ailetoile because she had just come off the Silhouette five days ago and thought her information would be the most current! ;):D

Ken

Sorry I answered the question!!