first time cruising gem may 2

ginagurl79

For our 10th wedding anniversary we are going from NYC to Bahamas.

We are so excited.

We chose the unlimited dinner package.

We chose one excursion to go on a glass bottom boat.

Any insight? We will be bringing along our 3&4 yo sons.

My DW and I will be on the same cruise. We are celebrating our 15th anniversary! This is our first time cruising with NCL, but our good friends just came off the Gem a few weeks ago. They had nothing but positive things to say.

Since you have the ultimate dining, I am sure you will be making a trip to most of the specialty restaurants. They couldn't stop talking about the food at Cagney's. They also enjoyed the food at the main dining rooms as well. They described the cruise as a 7 day long meal interrupted by snacks..lol

We are very excited too. As far as excursions, we are going to Kennedy Space Center and swimming with the Dolphins at Blue Lagoon Island. Are you going to the meet and greet? If so, we will see you there.

Edited by JazzItUp4u

They didn't post the place or time yet, but there was some conversation about the cruise line getting back to the event organizer. I have never been to one before, but it is my understanding that NCL will provide a space and some light refreshments. I think that a ship officer or two might stop by as well. As far as what we have to do is attend and have a good time. There was mention of a slot pull as well.. All we can do is keep checking the Roll Call and wait for more info.

28 days!! I can't wait. My OCD is kicking in big time. My DH may ban me from making anymore lists. (I have three separate lists on my iphone and a pre-packing pile hidden in the closet :D) We haven't had a real vacation in years. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and having some fun!

Edited by lissa5600

28 days!! I can't wait. My OCD is kicking in big time. My DH may ban me from making anymore lists. (I have three separate lists on my iphone and a pre-packing pile hidden in the closet :D) We haven't had a real vacation in years. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and having some fun!

I am with you- the closer it gets the crazier I get :) we haven't had a vacation since 2010 so it's WAY overdue. Hope to bump into you :)

Hi

You will love the Gem, we are going on her for the third time the end of may

and booked again for next May......I would say for Great Stir Up Cay bring water shoes but the Island is our favorite stop.