NCL Getaway Vibe Beach Club

AlliShasha

And I will add that the cabanas get crazy hot. Our cruise last year. They sold out of cabanas and I couldn't get one. We only saw one couple use them. Everyone else just used the loungers. The most crowded was maybe 20 people. Well worth the money.

Just got home after a week on the Getaway: Got to the terminal around 10:30 and we were in boarding group 1. We were issued numbers 15 & 16 when we got to the Vibe representative. However, another Vibe guest was in boarding group 6 and he got number 26. There's obviously an initial rush from those who check cruise critic and as word spreads among repeat cruisers, I'm sure it'll get harder and harder to get a pass after the first couple of boarding groups.

Never had a problem getting a lounger or day bed all week. After the first couple of days, people seem to get into a routine of where they like to sit and most people respect that. Friends for a week and whatnot... :-)