Charter Flights - Sea Princess to Barbados

Guernseycruiser

We are sailing on the Sea Princess flying 24th DEC 2005 and have had our flight details through. We are indeed unfortunately flying with Thos CooK!

Just have to hope its better than expected and focus on what we get when we get there.

Julie

• 2 months later...

Bumping to see if anyone has flown out to the Sea Princess in Barbados yet.

Is it still Thomas Cook flights? Is there a seperate cabin section/seats that you can upgrade to on this plane? What time can you check in from?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

We're flying from Manchester to Fort lauderdale to join Sea Princess in March were definitely flying with Britannia (thomson) weve got our flight numbers & times

When did you find out? I wish Princess would go back to BA or Virgin

We were advised by Princess that our flights would be with Thomas Cook in June for our December cruise.

I am very wary of Princess charter flights after a bad experience with Trans European and was really pleased when they changed to Virgin flights or schedule. So I agree wth above poster but unfortunately I can't see this changing as P & O are also sharing the aircraft from Gatwick for their cruises out of Barbados. We fly on the 24th December 2005 and I will post from the ship and let you know how it went. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Julie

We were advised by Princess that our flights would be with Thomas Cook in June for our December cruise.

I am very wary of Princess charter flights after a bad experience with Trans European and was really pleased when they changed to Virgin flights or schedule. So I agree wth above poster but unfortunately I can't see this changing as P & O are also sharing the aircraft from Gatwick for their cruises out of Barbados. We fly on the 24th December 2005 and I will post from the ship and let you know how it went. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Julie

Will do. Hope you are not too cramped. I found it bad enough on BA scheduled coming back from Miami

Archived