NCL GEM Kids activities questions

ginagurl79

We are new to all of this. We are bringing my 3 & 4 yo with us. We know there is day activities for the kids-and we're aware of the night activities for them.

However, can someone guide me to the info on the following?? I don't want to miss any of it.

NICKELODEON'S PAJAMA JAM BREAKFAST

Leave your pajamas on and experience Nickelodeon's Pajama Jam Character Breakfast. Team Nick and the rest of the gang will sing and dance while your family enjoys a delicious breakfast. Free 8x10 photo included!

DORA'S DANCE PARTY

Sing, dance and go wild during Dora's Music Party.

NICKELODEON ARTS & CRAFTS

Create arts and crafts where kids and their parents can develop Nickelodeon themed crafts together.

MEET & GREET NICKELODEON CHARACTERS

Get your autograph books out and your cameras ready. It's time to do a meet and greet with some of your favorite Nickelodeon characters. Say "cheese!"

31 days we are ECSTATIC and if you have children and want to meet up-that would be great as well.

Please guide me :) We want to make it fun for all. We are celebrating their adoption and our 10th wedding anniversary.

The Nick activities are a lot of fun. Don't miss the slime time on the pool deck. They kids have a blast. If you're going to the private island they continue the fun there. There is a charge for the breakfast. They will take their picture at the meet and greet and won't let you use your camera but you can pay for the pic if you want it. They will also have a kids club welcome aboard on the first day and the characters show up there.

The Nick activities are a lot of fun. Don't miss the slime time on the pool deck. They kids have a blast. If you're going to the private island they continue the fun there. There is a charge for the breakfast. They will take their picture at the meet and greet and won't let you use your camera but you can pay for the pic if you want it. They will also have a kids club welcome aboard on the first day and the characters show up there.

DO they let you know when all this is happening? I don't want to miss any of it. My kids LOVE sponge bob and Patrick.

Thanks for your response.

We just came back from the cruise and my kids are 7 and 10. They went to some of the Nick's activities, but not all. You have to pay extra for Pajama Jam breakfast, we didn't do it.

For Meet & Greet, they allowed me to use my camera, but of course the background was just a green screen. They later put the background and you can buy the photo for $12.99 or as part of the package.

We did a couple of Nick's arts and crafts. One time they gave each kid a canvas bag with Dora and Sponge Bob on it and kids could colour them and then take them home. It was fun!

We didn't do Dora dance party.

I found that Nickelodeon activities sometimes coincided with other activities in the Splash Academy and my kids enjoyed that more, so they spent more time at the Splash Academy then at the Nick's parties.

I hope you and your kids enjoy your cruise. We sure did!