Harmony A4 cabins, Aft decks 11, 12, & 14

I just learned that the A4 staterooms on Harmony can only be booked as quads, or minimum of 4 in the cabin. I had booked 11330 on the TA but just couldn't swallow the $7000 pp fare. We were allowed to book it with only two at that time.

I was trying to check prices for the 2017 sailings on Harmony and found that none of them were available to book which I found strange. So I called the C&A Diamond Plus desk and they couldn't find the cabins on the inventory at all, booked or otherwise. So we did some problem solving and the agent finally found them under the category of "call for booking only, quad occupancy."

Our first reservation in 11330 on Oasis is not until August 2015, but I understand that the cabins on Oasis are a bit small for 4, and the bathroom can only be accessed through the separate bedroom. I wonder if there is a different layout on Harmony?

Does anyone know if that information is available online? The agent and I laughed together when I asked her if she had any information on the layout of the Harmony, or the Allure after dry dock!