Gem Bowling alley

ginagurl79

Sorry newbie here-from what I'm understanding the bowling alley is in Bliss. This is a bar correct? so my children will not be able to bowl?

The Bliss was not very busy except for the white hot kids party. There were plenty of kids bowling.

The Bliss Lounge was the location for our CC's M&G when we sailed - it's otherwise open to all, unless there's another "private" function with a posted sign. If I recall correctly, there are posted hours (neither too early or too late in the evening to avoid noises for guests in nearby cabins (deck above)

I pull these out in D/B cloud storage - it has 2 lanes and is next to bank of seldom/never used slot machines, as you enter from starboard side - it's directly ahead of you, cannot miss it. There is, obviously, a "nominal" fee for bowling ...

SDC10515.JPG

SDC10516.JPG

It's a little bit dark for lighting in the lounge area, and, yes - there is a king-sized bed (don't ask me why it's there) around huge & comfortable loungers and multiple TV monitors on the wall.

SDC10511.JPG

The Bliss Lounge was the location for our CC's M&G when we sailed - it's otherwise open to all, unless there's another "private" function with a posted sign. If I recall correctly, there are posted hours (neither too early or too late in the evening to avoid noises for guests in nearby cabins (deck above)

I pull these out in D/B cloud storage - it has 2 lanes and is next to bank of seldom/never used slot machines, as you enter from starboard side - it's directly ahead of you, cannot miss it. There is, obviously, a "nominal" fee for bowling ...

SDC10515.JPG

SDC10516.JPG

It's a little bit dark for lighting in the lounge area, and, yes - there is a king-sized bed (don't ask me why it's there) around huge & comfortable loungers and multiple TV monitors on the wall.

SDC10511.JPG

thanks so much- I'm so excited- this is our first cruise....it cant come soon enough :)