whats forward aft? whats MB?

ginagurl79

Well, is a port side mini suite about 6 from the front on deck 11. You can see it in a deck plan. There is a YouTube video showing 11500 which is the same category a few doors forward. Search for "Norwegian Gem 11500" on YouTube and you'll find it

Edited by Ohio_Bob

Thank you- I just am so overwhelmed with everything-I'm trying to take it all in.

The next 29 days is killing me :) LOL we haven't been on vacation since 2010 and NOW it's a cruise and all :) WE CANT WAIT!

Have a great cruise. Let me know how you like that cabin location. We're booked in 11500 on Gem in September. It looks like a nice quiet part of the ship and we've never had a balcony before. We can't wait either, and we have a lot longer to wait.

Edited by Ohio_Bob

Have a great cruise. Let me know how you like that cabin location. We're booked in 11500 on Gem in September. It looks like a nice quiet part of the ship and we've never had a balcony before. We can't wait either, and we have a lot longer to wait.

Most definitely, please do remember this is our first cruise-so I have nothing to compare it to. I hope it is a little quieter, we have 3 and 4 yo boys who are coming along with us :)

We are way over due for a vacation :) 10 year anniversary celebration (it's on the 7th of may and we will be on the ship) and the celebration of the adoption of our 2 boys :) couldn't ask for anything better than that ;)

I hope you enjoy as well. Where are you going in September?

Hope you enjoy it! What do you have planned?

Well the first day we're going to get "acquainted" with our surroundings and important things we need to know where it is. (day care/kids club) for one. I also am going to sign us up for every Sponge Bob even there is.

The only OTHER thing we have in stone is the: Marine Life Encounter Eco Boat Tour in Great Stirrup Cay.

Other than that- I'm bouncing around here-cause I plan on the meet and greet for the Cruise Critic, along with the Latitude Rewards Party (if my family can attend to-or at least hubby).

I heard there's a great light show- so we want to go to that. I love dinner and shows-so we'll be attending that.

We are going to fit in some beach time, swimming and of course we ALL want to come back TAN :)

I'm not sure what else we will do- but my game plan is the next 10 days to try to plan. My husband is more laid back-take one day at a time. I want to shove it all in one day.

BIGGEST THING OF ALL make MEMORIES :)

Have you ever been on the gem? have you went to the Bahamas? if so what did you like the best? what do you recommend?

Well the first day we're going to get "acquainted" with our surroundings and important things we need to know where it is. (day care/kids club) for one. I also am going to sign us up for every Sponge Bob even there is.

The only OTHER thing we have in stone is the: Marine Life Encounter Eco Boat Tour in Great Stirrup Cay.

Other than that- I'm bouncing around here-cause I plan on the meet and greet for the Cruise Critic, along with the Latitude Rewards Party (if my family can attend to-or at least hubby).

I heard there's a great light show- so we want to go to that. I love dinner and shows-so we'll be attending that.

We are going to fit in some beach time, swimming and of course we ALL want to come back TAN :)

I'm not sure what else we will do- but my game plan is the next 10 days to try to plan. My husband is more laid back-take one day at a time. I want to shove it all in one day.

BIGGEST THING OF ALL make MEMORIES :)

Have you ever been on the gem? have you went to the Bahamas? if so what did you like the best? what do you recommend?

Have a great time! You'll be so amazed when you step onboard!

You will have the time of your life. I will be in going on the Gem in September and we will be in a mini suite across the hall from where you are on your cruise. I can't wait for our vacation.

...I hope you enjoy as well. Where are you going in September?

We've only been on one other cruise - 20 years ago to Bermuda - so we might as well be first time cruisers too. We're doing the Canada - New England itinerary in September. After the winter we had, I wouldn't mind somewhere warm though. I'm sure you will have a great time. Kids seem to especially like ships.

Edited by Ohio_Bob