**Ultimate Norwegian Getaway Vacation Video**- Must See!

CruiseNYR

we leave in 2 weeks :) Thanks for the wonderful video! You guys are cute together and it looks like you had a nice time.

Thank you! We wish we could be leaving in 2 weeks with you! We love that ship but we are even more excited for Norwegian Escape's first 7 day on Nov.14!

Thank you! We wish we could be leaving in 2 weeks with you! We love that ship but we are even more excited for Norwegian Escape's first 7 day on Nov.14!

im sure we will probably follow the same path :)

Great video. Even your Epic video was epic. The two of you looked like you had a blast. The videos also took me back to when I was on both of those ships and the great time I had on them. I'll also be on the Escape inaugural out of Miami. Hope it lives up to the hype.

• 2 weeks later...
Great video. Even your Epic video was epic. The two of you looked like you had a blast. The videos also took me back to when I was on both of those ships and the great time I had on them. I'll also be on the Escape inaugural out of Miami. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Thank you! We hope to top our last two videos with the first 7 Day Escape Video!

Edited by CruiseNYR

that was awesome now I really can't wait til Dec it will be my gf first cruise

perfect first pick for first cruise. It was my gf's first real cruise (first actual was MSC Divina for a 2 day+boring ship for a 21yr old) and even 10 months later we still bring up how much we miss that vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...