Dining reservations on the Anthem

Hi, I am sailing on the Anthem on the 13th June.

I have booked ifly, shows, an excursion and dining for most nights. But it won't let me book any dining for the 17th June, which is a sea day. Do you think this is because it could be the Captains night? Any thoughts? Also has anyone been able to book the Coastal Kitchen for the evening?

What makes you think it is just for suite guests. It doesn't say it is on the website. It says no restrictions and attire is casual so I would be surprised if it is for suite guests only. No other restaurants appear to be.

What makes you think it is just for suite guests. It doesn't say it is on the website. It says no restrictions and attire is casual so I would be surprised if it is for suite guests only. No other restaurants appear to be.

If it is Coastal Kitchen---it is for Suite Guests and Pinnacle C&A.

But should that not appear under restrictions?

No idea, I don't book specialty dining, just MDR and our time to eat.

Anthem is new with their Classic Dynamic dining concept.

Just call RCL and let them book anything for you. I did, called and had Classic early dining for all nights and we were done.

You can book on board for specialty if you wish then.

Anthem doesn't seem to have MDR. That is where we would usually eat unless it is a special occasion then we usually book something for that night. I suppose the nearest they have to MDR is the Grande but that is formal every night. All the restaurants we have booked for dinner are all complementary. We have booked Grande twice, Chic, Silk and Icon twice and we have one more night to book. Might just play it by ear for that night.

Here is all the information about dining:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/anthemoftheseas/dining/restaurants/

I sounds as though you might be interested in DD classic-- this is the version of the "MDR" as you rotate through the complementary restaurants with the same table and same waiters.

Also, if you click on the link as choose coastal kitchen, it clearly states the requirement for suites and pinnacle.

This is from the Royal Caribbean website:

Coastal Kitchen

Exclusively for Suite Guests and Pinnacle members, Coastal Kitchen fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California’s bountiful farmlands. This is a destination that exudes pure freshness.[/b]

I missed that first time of reading. Still don't understand why it doesn't appear under restrictions. Otherwise why have such a heading. Oh well won't be eating at the coastal kitchen then.

Got off the Quantum yesterday; can confirm it is ONLY for the suite and Pinnacle guests. The junior suites can't even get in. LOL