What not Make Drink Packages a Sticky?

Oxo

With all the postings about Drink Packages and all the questions/confusion, why NOT make the Drink Packages a Sticky?

Opinions.

I put together a whole FAQ on the subject, so obviously I'd like to see the information that we have compiled in one place. Bonus points for it being a place where the information can be updated as things change, in my opinion...

I put together a whole FAQ on the subject, so obviously I'd like to see the information that we have compiled in one place. Bonus points for it being a place where the information can be updated as things change, in my opinion...

WOW! That would be great! Lets do it!!!! Thanks.

Thank you!! I am not a drinks package person, probably never will be, and it's getting quite overwhelming to have 50% of the posts here be about drinking. . .and drinking. . .and drinking. . .

Edited by CathyCruises

WOW! That would be great! Lets do it!!!! Thanks.

I would do it if I could. I can offer a website dedicated to those questions and perhaps other Celebrity Cruises questions that I can keep updated. I'm not a mod, though, so I can't make a sticky.

Hi Everyone,

While I think the idea of a Drink Package Sticky makes sense (and yes, I've noticed the growing number of threads on Drink Package questions).... I will be happy to discuss it with Host Walt, and see if he agrees. In the meantime, I've merged several recent drink package threads (where it made sense) in an effort to tidy up things.

Ailetoile : If you have any information you would like to initially post, please email me the details. My email link is listed below.

Thanks very much for your insights. This thread is now closed.

Edited by Host Andy