Things for Families to do

McCoolers4

Hello I have a question regarding the activities for families with small children. I've been on 1 Carnival cruise before and without my kiddos. From what I remember there really wasn't a lot for a 4 and 3 year old to do. Looking for insight for the cruisers who have traveled with little ones.

Thanks!

My 3 yr old is looking forward to the kid friendly water slide, swimming, mini golf and the kids club.

Ditto, our kids are the same age and love all this. They also like just exploring the ship, looking out to the water, the evening shows, dressing up for meals, port stops, watching different activities-our last cruise was over Halloween and they had pumpkin carving contest...we love cruising with little ones. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Our DD was 3 on our last cruise, and this time she'll be 6 and joined by her 2 year old sister. She had a blast, and can't wait to go again!

Obviously Camp Carnival (or whatever they are calling it now) is great, but there were lots of other fun things as well. Here were some of our favorites last time:

Swimming/water slide

Family movie under the stars

Afternoon tea

Family scavenger hunt

Evening shows (if age appropriate, she loved getting to stay up late)

Mini golf

Old West dress up photos (our cruise had a ton of these, the kids loved trying on all the costumes)

Arcade

Dance classes (my DD still knows the Thriller dance)

Get a fancy virgin drink and drink it while laying out (copying grandma!)

On our upcoming cruise we're hoping for the Seuss at Sea activities, too. And of course there are a ton of fun things to do in ports. We did a beach day, rode ATVs and went whale watching. All with our 3 year old and our cousins who were 8 and 9 at the time. It's great for families!

There is so much to do, lots of activities for the kids at the camp but for more family fun we like to go to the pool, use the slides, hit up the mini golf, bean bag toss to just name a few.

My youngest is now 5 and looking forward to Suess at Seas and we are going to do the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast. [emoji5]