Upsell to Haven

albo88888

Well I just received an email from NCL... upgrade from a spa balcony to a haven balcony for 750 pp. Aug decisions decisions; any advice/comments?

Does the Haven balcony come with spa? If not, it would be 750 pp more + weekly spa cost pp. What ship are you going on?

If you have the extra money to spend - do it. I'm telling you it was my best, most relaxing cruise ever in the Haven! And, easy to get to the spa if you buy spa passes. You can even tell the concierge desk ahead of time that you want to buy spa passes so that you're on the list before you step foot on the ship - then just pay for it with concierge desk when you arrive in the Haven. Loved having the restaurant right there. Loved the service around the Haven pool and sundecks. Never crowded. The priority boarding and seating was awesome. Loved it so much that we're going back in September.

Well I just received an email from NCL... upgrade from a spa balcony to a haven balcony for 750 pp. Aug decisions decisions; any advice/comments?

If they're offering an upgrade to a Haven Spa Suite then you will have access to the spa as well as the Haven.

IMO, I'd keep what you have and opt for access to Vibe for $79.00 per person. Great space to chill out and relax away from all the madness. Kervin is a top notch bartender and the views are amazing from there. That said, if you have an extra $1500.00 to blow, go for it. Some people find the Haven to be all that, us not so much.

I would love to do the Haven and would spend extra for it...however, $1,500 is a LOT extra. I read somewhere recently on here about someone negotiating and paying something like $400 a person to upgrade. I would haggle and see what you can get. Set a price before you call so you don't get emotional and blow a ton more than you thought. $1,500 is an additional $225 or so a day...it could depending on the date pay for another balcony cabin on a whole other 7 day cruise.