Miracle Camp Carnival Time for Under 2s

maritaysa

Other than after 10pm, can someone tell me when under 2s are allowed with/without parent? On the Magic, there were morning times at port, and there was even an hour or so that we were able to leave our DD while checking out Cozumel. Any info like this would be much appreciated.

Yup. It's actually our first family vacation.

I'm probably over packing! I know how to pack for us but I'm totally over packing clothes for him.

Nice! My 4 year old already has 25 days at sea under her belt. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Argh pic isn't posting.

It was parent & kid from 8-10a on our 3 sea days (babysitting also available during this time)

Cabo 8-10 (w/ parents or babysitting) & 1-5:30 (babysitting only)

Mazatlan 8-12 (babysitting only)

Puerto Vallarta 8-12 (babysitting only)

Night Owls 10-1 every night

Argh pic isn't posting.

It was parent & kid from 8-10a on our 3 sea days (babysitting also available during this time)

can over 2's play with parent as well?

is there any open time for kids over 2 with parents?

on RCL dd (3 at the time) was allowed in the nursary to play during open hours (she was the only kid there) and On Disney, the kid's club had open hours (at that time she was under 3 and allowed in with us to play).

Thanks!

Argh pic isn't posting.

Thanks for remembering to post. Did you take advantage of babysitting? How was your cruise?

We didn't use the babysitting. My parents came with us, so they watched him on 2 nights so that we could go spend time at Alchemy one night and go to the adult comedy on another.

I did take him to play twice

Kiddo got sick the morning of Cabo but otherwise it was great. He loved running around the ship, swimming in PV (we went to an AI resort), and the frozen yougurt machine

We didn't use the babysitting. My parents came with us, so they watched him on 2 nights so that we could go spend time at Alchemy one night and go to the adult comedy on another.

I did take him to play twice

Kiddo got sick the morning of Cabo but otherwise it was great. He loved running around the ship, swimming in PV (we went to an AI resort), and the frozen yougurt machine

Sounds like a great time was had! Awesome! Where did you go in PV? Was there police presence?