Thermal suite on Breakaway co-ed?

bangzoom6877

DH and I plan to get the week-long spa pass on our Breakaway cruise in July. Is the thermal suite co-ed or are the areas separated by gender? We bought spa passes on the Carnival Splendor in 2013 and the whole thermal suite was co-ed so DH and I enjoyed going there together every day, and would love to be able to do that again. Thanks!

DH and I plan to get the week-long spa pass on our Breakaway cruise in July. Is the thermal suite co-ed or are the areas separated by gender? We bought spa passes on the Carnival Splendor in 2013 and the whole thermal suite was co-ed so DH and I enjoyed going there together every day, and would love to be able to do that again. Thanks!

The only area that's separated is the locker room, everything else is co-ed.

It is co-ed on the Breakaway. [emoji2][emoji106]

The only area that's separated is the locker room, everything else is co-ed.

Excellent, thank you both! :)

Probably a stupid question, but...do the showers have soap dispensers? I'd love to go to the thermal suite immediately after I work out in the morning, but I won't do that unless I could shower first. It would be great to be able to take a quick shower and go to the thermal suite for a little bit without having to first go back to my cabin on deck 12.

Edited by bangzoom6877

Excellent, thank you both! :)

Probably a stupid question, but...do the showers have soap dispensers? I'd love to go to the thermal suite immediately after I work out in the morning, but I won't do that unless I could shower first. It would be great to be able to take a quick shower and go to the thermal suite for a little bit without having to first go back to my cabin on deck 12.

Yes, shower gel and shampoo...