Early Saver Help Please?

Gabby229

So, I am a newbie cruiser and am so excited to be getting to go on a cruise to celebrate my college graduation! I am pretty sure I did the early saver through Carnival, seeing that my cruise is not until September. Here is where I need help. What is the best way to check if their is a price drop? Do i need to go and act like I am going to book my cruise again on this exact day etc? Or is their an easier way to do it. Also, the going rate right now is higher than what I paid, and this is not including the extra $$ I paid to not have one of those upper/lower bunks. So, I guess I just want to make sure that I have to do EVERYTHING exactly as I did on mine, and if it is lower, then submit the form and or call CC. Hope this makes sense :)

So, I am a newbie cruiser and am so excited to be getting to go on a cruise to celebrate my college graduation! I am pretty sure I did the early saver through Carnival, seeing that my cruise is not until September. Here is where I need help. What is the best way to check if their is a price drop? Do i need to go and act like I am going to book my cruise again on this exact day etc? Or is their an easier way to do it. Also, the going rate right now is higher than what I paid, and this is not including the extra $$ I paid to not have one of those upper/lower bunks. So, I guess I just want to make sure that I have to do EVERYTHING exactly as I did on mine, and if it is lower, then submit the form and or call CC. Hope this makes sense :)

Just because you booked early does not mean you have an early saver rate. It should be listed on your CabinConfirmation Email on pg. 3 under guest notes. It would show a $50 fee for any cancellation, etc.

You have to know what category you booked - 4A, 4B, etc. 6A, 6B, etc. That's what you price match to.

check out - Carnival.com/BookingEngine/Fareviewer

Just because you booked early does not mean you have an early saver rate. It should be listed on your CabinConfirmation Email on pg. 3 under guest notes. It would show a $50 fee for any cancellation, etc.

You have to know what category you booked - 4A, 4B, etc. 6A, 6B, etc. That's what you price match to.

check out - Carnival.com/BookingEngine/Fareviewer

I did the Early Saver. Now how can I see what group the other rate is in? Also, is my group number the first two characters of my booking number? This is all new to me :) so I really appreciate the help.