Guarantee Upgrades

MILEMRKR63

Can anyone explain how NCL's upgrades work? I am sailing on the Spirit 12/8 with a balcony guarantee and was curious as to how and when NCL determines a cabin assignment. Any method on checking cabin assignments?I will be a first time NCL cruiser.

Thanks in advance.

I've never received an upgrade! Been told we would, but never have. Even this upcoming trip on 9/25 I was told we'd get an upgrade when we checked in, but the next week they assigned us cabin 11026 Fwd.

I was offered an upgrade on our Alaska cruise from a mini suite to the penthouse for an additional $400 pp, which I took. I loved the room.

Ginny

We booked an AG GTY and were assigned to an AF cabin right off the bat. You can check your cabin assignment by going to http://www.ncl.com. Click on the link that says "Booked guests register here." You'll need your reservation number, cruise date, ship name, and the name of at least one person in your party. If your cabin has been assigned, the number will be displayed. Good luck with your upgrade!

Amy

Mile:

Wife and I and some friends will be sailing NCL in Jan. Both of us booked Guaranteed for Category BF (Balcony). Both of us received upgrades, they were upgraded to Category BE, while we got Category BD. This is unfortunate since we will not be on the safe deck. The reason for different room assignments was that we have cruised with NCL (third cruise) more frequently than they. Therefore, I am assuming the more one cruises NCL & opts for Guarantee, the GREATER the upgrade. Hope this answers your query. May all your cruises be PLEASANT & MEMORABLE ONES.

Archived