Latitudes when passenger turns 18

Smellytoes

My family has been sailing NCL since DD was 4 years old. Now that my kids are all over 18 do the sailings they took when they were kids count towards their Latitudes level? If so, they should all be platinum.

They should be. They can create an account for themselves on the NCL website and it should what their Latitudes level is.

I just called and DD was booked under two different passenger numbers. The helpful lady merged the two accounts and now DD is indeed Platinum for our July cruise:) (that means one less bag of dirty laundry for me)

Edited by Smellytoes

When my kids became 18, they were instant Platinum.

I worked with the Latitudes dept to review and update all their records as I was able to show them when we had all cruised together and they quickly fixed their records.

Now when the 5 of us sail together we have a lot of free wine, free dinners, free laundry etc

I pays to keep track

If you have a record of all of the cruises they have been on, double check it with their MyNCL account. I just turned 18 and NCL is missing two of my cruises from when I was little.

Where do you find this information? My daughter will be turning 18 in December so I would like to figure out what is needed for her when she turns 18. Several of us were talking about this this week on the Getaway.

TIA

Where do you find this information? My daughter will be turning 18 in December so I would like to figure out what is needed for her when she turns 18. Several of us were talking about this this week on the Getaway.

TIA

Your daughter should have a latitude number that was assigned to her with the cruises you took her on. When she turns 18 they should be applied to whatever status she's achieved.

Harriet

TIA

I would sign her up for a MyNCL account and when she turns 18, she can officially become a Latitudes member.