Ketchikan question

Lulubelle45

Last year I went on a round trip cruise in August and in the ports were these coupon books for Alaska. Does anyone know if they will be available again this year? That or coupons for the Tongass gift stores in Ketchican (it's our only port in May)

Yes I was. Only ones I see online are 2013 2014. Just curious if the new addition will be out in time for my very early in the season stop in Ketchican(our only port on a 4 day cruise) may 4th

There usually printed in mid-April. Where are you sailing from? They are no longer available in Seattle but they are at Vancouver. I also remember that the Ketchikan Visitors Center, right by the ports have them.

http://www.morris.com/divisions/magazine-publishing/destination-alaska

and http://www.destinationalaska.com

Yes I was. Only ones I see online are 2013 2014. Just curious if the new addition will be out in time for my very early in the season stop in Ketchican(our only port on a 4 day cruise) may 4th

there's a toll free number on their web site. Call and ask about any specifics to your trip.

For the benefit of other travelers please post the company';s response.