MSC Complaint Contacts

gandt2000

We need to send a complaint letter to MSC and would prefer to send this via email.

A previous post gave out three email addresses, but they have either not replied or have since left the company.

We have their address in London, but as we are out of the country a lot of the time, we would prefer to send this to them via Email.

Does anyone have the correct email address for MSC complaints department.

Thanks

Contact msc and ask directly. Not hard really.

Well that is what you would think but the reality is rarely that simple. Emails can easily go unanswered for ages.

Gandt, if you have a Facebook account, send them a message, they normally answer the same day.

People I have dealt with in the past on a complaint was their customer service manager Rachel Green. It was a while back, don't know if she is still there. Rachel.green@msccruises.co.uk

Many thanks AmoMondo for your informative response.

We have emailed Rachel and it would appear that she has now left the company via auto reply to our email.

As recommended by yourself and by the auto response, we shall now try to contact them through their Facebook page.

They have also given us an Info email address to send to, so we shall try this too. CustomerService@msccruises.co.uk

Many thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck contacting Msc. We had a reply from a lady called Laura Underwood but when we emailed her senior twice we had no reply we have since emailed the ceo I think his name is Giles Hawkes if you Google his email it shows you sorry I'm on my phone and do not have his email to hand sorry . Still no reply !! Not very good customer service.