Video Tour of the Carnival Freedom

Slippin

Below is a video tour of the Carnival Freedom from March 21st-28th, 2015. We love the ship and its' 2.0 upgrades. Our memory cards became full quick, so there are a few videos clipped together.

Overall, it is a general tour of the public areas and a few secret places!

I hope you enjoy and share with others!

https://youtu.be/HvJ8Lk7jzfI

Great video.....thinking of taking a last minute cruise and can't decide which one from Galveston.....I have been on all the current ships from Galveston except for Freedom although I have sailed The Conquest several times minus the 2.0 upgrades.

I love Magic but I really love Guy's!

Great video.....thinking of taking a last minute cruise and can't decide which one from Galveston.....I have been on all the current ships from Galveston except for Freedom although I have sailed The Conquest several times minus the 2.0 upgrades.

I love Magic but I really love Guy's!

Thanks guys for the great comments. I have been on both the Magic and the Freedom, and I would have to say that personally, I would choose the Freedom because of the 2.0 upgrades. My wife and I do not have any kids so the Sportsquare is not a big loss for us. I will also say that the crew on the Freedom is among the best we have ever had.

I agree that Guy's burger is that good. I literally had one every single day of the cruise!

Hope this helps. If you guys have any other questions, please let me know!

I was so excited to watch this but it says the video was removed-- clicked on the link in the OP-- am I doing something wrong? Thx!!

Below is the correct link! Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think!