Port Debarkation/Embarkation Times

cruisinditto

Hello, I'm going on my first cruise in 3 weeks! (Carnival Liberty, San Juan) I have a question about times in the port. The Carnival Itinerary says we'll be in Barbados from 8:00am-5:00pm. Does that mean we can be off the ship at 8 and need to be back on by 5? If not, what are the typical lag times? I have heard of "all aboard time" and i know they're extremely important! Are those the listed times or will they be earlier than the listed time?

Thank you!

All aboard time is usually 30 minutes before departure. So for a 5pm, expect to be back on the ship at 4:30. For tender ports (Barbados is not one I don't believe), the last tender is usually an hour before departure. These times will usually be listed on the front page of your daily Fun times.

I can't speak to how soon you can get off the ship. I don't really remember if they always matched up or not.

Edited by gadan1