Premium Beverage Package

I currently have this in my cart for both my husband and I. We are big diet coke drinkers and that alone was going to be $19/day. For $30 more it looks like we can get all the alcohol we want as well. While we aren't big drinkers, we do enjoy a glass or two of wine with our dinner and maybe a couple of frozen drinks by the pool (margaritas for me) or during a show. From what I read, we would get our moneys worth. Does that sound right or did I misread how much the wine and margaritas would cost to buy them individually? Also, can we grab a bottled water to take on shore with us as part of this package or do we have to drink the bottled water on the ship?

FYI the soda package is only $6.50 a day plus gratuity. The $19 package also includes premium coffees, teas and bottled water.

Oh...in that case, I'm not sure it's worth it. I don't even drink coffee or tea, just water and soda...not sure we would drink enough alcohol to break even. I just hate the looks dh gives me when I order a couple margaritas or a bottle of wine at dinner. Also, after looking the premium package over again it doesn't appear to include bottled water.

Oh...in that case, I'm not sure it's worth it. I don't even drink coffee or tea, just water and soda...not sure we would drink enough alcohol to break even. I just hate the looks dh gives me when I order a couple margaritas or a bottle of wine at dinner. Also, after looking the premium package over again it doesn't appear to include bottled water.

Premium pkg includes a no-name bottled water. It was not good...the tap water on the table in the MDR tasted better.

Premium includes normal bottled water.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

If you like a couple drinks per day, but it's not enough to get up to an alcohol-containing package, and it bugs you when DH is bugged, budget it out ahead of time and put the money on your account, so that the drinks just come from that, instead of going on the CC at the end.

If you want the soda package and you really like bottled water (as I do, as long as it's spring water and not municipal bottled water), get a water package along with the soda package. The water package gives you big bottles of Evian; make sure you'll have a fridge to keep them cold, though.

Premium includes normal bottled water.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

If you like a couple drinks per day, but it's not enough to get up to an alcohol-containing package, and it bugs you when DH is bugged, budget it out ahead of time and put the money on your account, so that the drinks just come from that, instead of going on the CC at the end.

If you want the soda package and you really like bottled water (as I do, as long as it's spring water and not municipal bottled water), get a water package along with the soda package. The water package gives you big bottles of Evian; make sure you'll have a fridge to keep them cold, though.

Every time you buy from the bar, do they automatically add the tip if you are not on the drink package???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As others have said, the soda package is 6.50 pp per day.

The $19 package includes All Non-Alcoholic Drinks (such as virgin Margaritas, virgin daiquiris etc) Soda, Bottled Water (on Adventure it was Crystal Geyser), Specialty Coffee and Teas and Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice.

I do not think you will get your money's worth on the Premium Package but you might on the Replenish Package ($19 pp per day)

My DH and I aren't big drinkers either... Between the 2 bottles of wine you can bring on board and the Replenish package. I think we got our moneys worth...

There are a lot threads of all kinds of virgin drinks you can try...