Video Tour of the Carnival Freedom

Slippin

YouTube changed the link to my video tour of the Carnival Freedom from March 21st-28th, 2015. We love the ship and its' 2.0 upgrades. Our memory cards became full quick, so there are a few videos clipped together.

Overall, it is a general tour of the public areas and a few secret places!

I hope you enjoy and share with others!

How did the ship ride? Did it rock a lot? I asked another poster & they said it rocked a lot. What was your take on it? We will be on our 1st cruise in June on this ship. Thanks for posting the video.

Yes and no. When we were dining on the aft dining room there was rocking each night. If you don't want this movement, ask for the mid dining room. As for the rest of the ship, it didn't rock much. We had bad weather two days with high winds and rain, and it didn't rock too bad.

Does that help?

Thank you Slippin, for doing this:) Freedom is one of my favorite ships as well as the only ship that I have been on twice. Your video brought back some fond memories. Appreciate you taking the time to do this and to post.:)

Yes and no. When we were dining on the aft dining room there was rocking each night. If you don't want this movement, ask for the mid dining room. As for the rest of the ship, it didn't rock much. We had bad weather two days with high winds and rain, and it didn't rock too bad.

Does that help?

Yes, thanks. I'm not familiar with the dining rooms, but I'll ask to move if we are assigned aft dining. Thanks for the info.

Appreciate the video. We've been on the Freedom twice, last time was before the upgrades. Gave up deck 7 interior that we loved and going to be in an OV so hubby can have his sofa. Looking forward to being on her next FEB for BC9 which is the only reason we are sailing the Freedom instead of a different ship.

Thank you Slippin, for doing this:) Freedom is one of my favorite ships as well as the only ship that I have been on twice. Your video brought back some fond memories. Appreciate you taking the time to do this and to post.:)

Memories are what it's all about! After many cruises, this is one of my top 2 favorite ships (the dream being the other). The crew and food were above and beyond that of other cruises. I will definitely cruise on the freedom again soon. It is the secret of Galveston because everyone wants on the Magic.

Do you agree?