So close!

surran12

I dont think they do a pick up on the first night, I am probably wrong!

But they do a rush service:

In a hurry, you can request same day service with pickup by 9 AM with return by 5:30 PM for an additional 50% dry cleaning surcharge. If you are in a rush, you can select Express service with a 3 hour turnaround for an additional 100% dry cleaning surcharge

From the disneycruiselineblog.com

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2013/01/onboard-self-and-full-service-laundry-and-dry-cleaning/

HTH's!

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

I would ask the stateroom host on this one. I know they will take it on the first night, but not sure when it will be back unless you opt for the rush service. They did a good job on our stuff!

Alternatively, there is the ironing board and iron in the laundry room.

One last question. Do they offer pressing service on the first day of the cruise? If I were to call to have something picked up would I possibly have it back by dinner the next night?

Yes, we have done this. Put your items to be pressed in the white cloth bag, fill out the form and be sure to put press only. Put the bag out on your FE as soon as you get your bags. We do it before the safety drill. They will return your pressed items by 4PM the next day. They know you want them for dinner.

Yes, we have done this. Put your items to be pressed in the white cloth bag, fill out the form and be sure to put press only. Put the bag out on your FE as soon as you get your bags. We do it before the safety drill. They will return your pressed items by 4PM the next day. They know you want them for dinner.

I did exactly as you said and it worked perfectly, thank you.