FLL and Everglades

Amy G

We are on the CB in March and we don't fly out until the day after our cruise. I would like to take the Princess Airboat tour of the Everglades before heading to our hotel. Will they take us to our hotel afterwards, or do they only drop people off at the airport after the tour?

Thanks!

They will drop the whole tour at one place, they don't do "special deliveries". I would think the airport is the most likely place...but if you pick a hotel with shuttle access to the airport, which many local hotels do have, you would not need additional transportation. See the Pre-Post Hotels board for recommendations, as well as a recent thread on this board, within the last two days, for details.

Hi, we are thinking of the same tour on March 25th , we have a 8 pm flight out, so I know we have plenty of time . But was wondering, do they just load your luggage on to the tour bus and it goes with you or what ? Also our dauther tried to book that tour when she was on Caribbean Princess and she couldn't book it until late in the cruise , apparently they had to have enough people for the tour to happen, is that what other people have experienced ?

Thanks for the info.

Cori

Not sure about Princess, but I've done the Everglades tour twice with HAL. Our luggage was stored safely on the tour bus the whole time, and then passengers were dropped off at either FLL or MIA airports. We booked the tour on-line and pre-paid it...tickets were in our cabin. I'm sure Princess has a similar tour program. It's a fantastic tour, too! One of my favorites!

Not sure about Princess, but I've done the Everglades tour twice with HAL. Our luggage was stored safely on the tour bus the whole time, and then passengers were dropped off at either FLL or MIA airports. We booked the tour on-line and pre-paid it...tickets were in our cabin. I'm sure Princess has a similar tour program. It's a fantastic tour, too! One of my favorites!

Thanks I think we will go ahead and try that, the airboat ride looks like fun.

And our flight goes out late so we need to fill the day anyway, might as well have a good time. :)

Cori

It's great! You have to wear foam earplugs (which they give you), because the noise is really deafening. The tour is about 45 minutes long, and you get a full explanation all about the Everglades, the Seminoles, wildlife, etc. It's about a 30-40 minute drive from either FLL or MIA. All of a sudden, you go from Big City to alligators! Have a great time!

Archived