Upsell fairy landed

meduza

wow! medusa, I just looked at aft wrap around suites on utube, where people have uploaded footage of theirs. holy cow! nicer than many hotel rooms I have been in! It looks fabulous! I was looking to see how big our balcony was going to be, but there are a lot of suites uploaded. you will have a blast. I will knock on your door occasionally to remind you to get out of the room to see some of Europe !

wow! medusa, I just looked at aft wrap around suites on utube, where people have uploaded footage of theirs. holy cow! nicer than many hotel rooms I have been in! It looks fabulous! I was looking to see how big our balcony was going to be, but there are a lot of suites uploaded. you will have a blast. I will knock on your door occasionally to remind you to get out of the room to see some of Europe !

Molson99 knock on our door any time !:D

also what the other person posted...pinnacle for breakfast... oh yeah!

Pinnacle for breakfast is great, but I don't think we will use it. We are traveling with our friends who is in regular balcony cabin. So we will have breakfast together, and if weather will be good , on our huge balcony. That is the best way to start a new day !:)

I don't even know you, and am very happy for you! what a wonderful start to a cruise! we love our balconies! hope the weather is good to sit out! have you been to Istanbul ? It is fascinating .

Thanks Molson99 !😀 we love our balconies too ! And we never before been in Istanbul , so looking forward to it. First day in Istanbul I book a HAL excursion, and on a second day I reserve a private tour.

• 4 weeks later...

We were upgraded to aft Neptune (4108) on Noordam in December. We loved it so much we BOOKED 4108 on Zuiderdam for July in Med (didn't want to risk not getting upgraded or getting stuck in middle with cabin roulette :) of course only pinnacle suite is higher so I assume we will not be visited by upgrade fairy this time around. Totally worth it and congrats on upgrade!!

• 1 year later...
we are your down the hall neighbors! we are in aft cabin 8164, not a suite, just a verandah room. but we are excited to try an aft balcony! I have heard the aft wrap arounds are the nicest rooms on the ships! what a great upsell!

Molson99, we have this room booked for our December cruise. Did you like the room?

• 2 weeks later...
Molson99, we have this room booked for our December cruise. Did you like the room?

Yes! The aft view was lovely, especially in Istanbul, we saw both Europe and Asia sides of the city. The room itself is fine, nice size, quiet, no complaints. If I get organized enough to pull up some photos, I'll send them. It is a bit of a walk to the back of the boat at times, but we never minded. And we could read our neighbors menus to get ready for dinner which was nice!

Sent from my iPad using Forums