Amazing Cozumel Race

Gecko7

My husband and I did this excursion in January and we had an absolute blast! There were families with teenagers and younger children doing it as well and they had a super time too! I highly recommend it- be prepared to do A LOT of walking and/or running if you are competitive. But, there's no pressure to finish quickly. It was a great way to see Cozumel!

Maria

Book it! We did it last month and absolutely loved it! We have been to Coz many times and were looking for something different. They run a very professional operation, and its a heck of a lot of fun. Also, you get to see parts of Coz most tourists do not. Highly recommend it!

Book it! We did it last month and absolutely loved it! We have been to Coz many times and were looking for something different. They run a very professional operation, and its a heck of a lot of fun. Also, you get to see parts of Coz most tourists do not. Highly recommend it!

Are there any goodies like t-shirts or prizes included for the price. $$ seem high for what they mention in the description. We definitely are interested in this excursion, just want to get value for our dollars.

Thanks!

Are there any goodies like t-shirts or prizes included for the price. $$ seem high for what they mention in the description. We definitely are interested in this excursion, just want to get value for our dollars.

Thanks!

We did this excursion back in November 2012 and really enjoyed it. We came in last place. If you are looking for something unique, this is the excursion for you!

The only free stuff you get is a free drink at the end of the race. You can also purchase t-shirts, hats and pictures at the finish line.

I have wondered about this excursion, too, since we will be cruising in November with some of our closest friends. We are all big fans of the show, so I though this sounded like a fun option but I agree that the price seemed a little steep. Also, I noticed from the description and pics that there will be at least one person who has to snorkel or dive. I'm just wondering if we all will have to take the boat out to the site? One person in our party doesn't do well with the motion of a small boat like that, so I want to make sure that she will be okay if we book this. Thanks to everyone for their input.

This was a great excursion! My sister and I did it, and the other people playing were not as competitive as we were so we won by a lot - we ran the whole way!

There's no boat involved in the snorkeling part, it's right off the beach, so no worries about that. And there are no prizes except a medallion that hangs around your neck. It did seem chintzy, a T-shirt or even a keychain or refrigerator magnet would have been much better. But overall, we really had a blast doing this!

This was a great excursion! My sister and I did it, and the other people playing were not as competitive as we were so we won by a lot - we ran the whole way!

There's no boat involved in the snorkeling part, it's right off the beach, so no worries about that. And there are no prizes except a medallion that hangs around your neck. It did seem chintzy, a T-shirt or even a keychain or refrigerator magnet would have been much better. But overall, we really had a blast doing this!

So for $80 we get to sight see on our own, run around Coz and get a cocktail at the end of the event? My teenagers don't even get to have the drink. Sounds like a blast of a time, but wow the price is keeping me on the fence.