New to NCL - A few questions

Cruisin D

Hi to all and thankyou in advance for any information that you can help with.

DH & I and our kids (13 & 9) are sailing on the Epic in January 2016, this will be our first cruise with NCL, we are staying in a 2 bedroom Family Villa in the Haven.

Coffee & Pastries in the Cafe at the Atruim are these available with the UBP? We normally only drink Latte or cappachino.

The cover charge in the specialty resturants, is this covered by the UDP? I think that I read that the A la Carte charges are not covered with the UDP?

I have read about the red and green cards in Moderno's, what are these?

I know that as we go I will have more questions but any other hints or tips that anyone can offer will be much appreciated.

Thanks again in advance

Hi to all and thankyou in advance for any information that you can help with.

DH & I and our kids (13 & 9) are sailing on the Epic in January 2016, this will be our first cruise with NCL, we are staying in a 2 bedroom Family Villa in the Haven.

Coffee & Pastries in the Cafe at the Atruim are these available with the UBP? We normally only drink Latte or cappachino. Sorry, I can't give you an exact answer to this, but I know that some of the fancy coffee drinks are not included with the UBP. Since they started selling the Carlo's Bake Shop pastries, I don't think that there are complimentary pastries there anymore. Again, someone please correct me if I am wrong on this one.

The cover charge in the specialty resturants, is this covered by the UDP? I think that I read that the A la Carte charges are not covered with the UDP? The cover charge for specialty restaurants is included. A la carte items like the sushi bar are discounted.

I have read about the red and green cards in Moderno's, what are these?The waiters bring the meat around to the tables and it is all you can eat. There's a little cardboard circle that is red on one side and green on the other. You leave it green side up when you want the waiters to come by with more meats (and roasted pineapple, my favorite!) and turn it red side up when you need a break or are done, so that they won't come to the table.

I know that as we go I will have more questions but any other hints or tips that anyone can offer will be much appreciated.

Thanks again in advance

I hope this helps!