How well does HAL do with laundry?

knippsel

My gift to myself on every HAL cruise is the unlimited laundry package. We have never had a problem. I only send those things that I machine wash and dry at home. Everything always comes back pressed and either folded or hanging. The fun part is finding the little laundry sticker on an item weeks or months later. That always brings a flood of good memories. :)

My gift to myself on every HAL cruise is the unlimited laundry package. We have never had a problem. I only send those things that I machine wash and dry at home. Everything always comes back pressed and either folded or hanging. The fun part is finding the little laundry sticker on an item weeks or months later. That always brings a flood of good memories. :)

I enjoy finding the laundry tags weeks later, too. It's a little bit of a souvenir I forget I have until I find them. In fact, I just found a tag on one of my husband's shirts from our January cruise.

Had to laugh as just the other day, found a laundry tag from our Dec cruise. We love the laundry service on HAL and only problem we ever had in many, many years is we received a pair of men's slacks that were DH's. Once we figured out the whites/lights in 1 bag and darks in another bag as others have, the laundry has been perfect.

I now take a picture of our (dirty) laundry sent in. They have lost a few items and it's is easier to show a picture than try to be descriptive in the recovery of the lost item (they have always found the lost items).

They also successfully, I might add, ironed out the puckers in my seersucker blouse unfortunately (that had to be a hard task):eek:

They also successfully, I might add, ironed out the puckers in my seersucker blouse unfortunately (that had to be a hard task):eek:

Now that is dedication! Thanks for my laugh of the evening. =)