Vancouver WA doesn't mean Vancouver BC

captain_hug99

Boy did I ever catch myself. :eek: I don't know why, but I decided to look at our train tickets today and noticed I had booked the wrong station. I'm not sure how that happened, but I did wonder why I had to input our passport information for the train ride home, but not for the train ride up.

The hours for the trains are about the same, but obviously the opposite sides of Washington state.

The good news is, I called Amtrack, spoke to a REAL person and have it fixed. I double checked and both say Vancouver BC. Thank goodness I caught it now and didn't have an issue getting on the train the day before our cruise.

don't feel too bad. A fair amt of people booked Vanc Wa for the winter olympics in Canada and were amazed that the hotel rates seemed so reasonable. Wa is thinking of changing the name to FT. Vancouver.

don't feel too bad. A fair amt of people booked Vanc Wa for the winter olympics in Canada and were amazed that the hotel rates seemed so reasonable. Wa is thinking of changing the name to FT. Vancouver.

Oh wow. I guess I should feel lucky this was just a train ride.

Love the shirt!