Stingray City & Star fish beach tours?

HeyDay218

We really wanted to do a tour offered by Acquarius that took you to Stingray City and Star fish beach (and another place). I emailed them to set up a reservation and they replied with "Sorry our tours don't accommodate your ships schedule). Super bummed and I cant find any other tours that take you to Stingray city AND starfish beach. Anyone have any suggestions?

We really wanted to do a tour offered by Acquarius that took you to Stingray City and Star fish beach (and another place). I emailed them to set up a reservation and they replied with "Sorry our tours don't accommodate your ships schedule). Super bummed and I cant find any other tours that take you to Stingray city AND starfish beach. Anyone have any suggestions?

How about this one?

Stingray Sandbar, Coral Gardens and Starfish Snorkel:

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/our-tours

We are on Carnival Victory in port 5/5/15 from 9-4:30.

I would wait to hear back from Sharon at Native Way but at least according to the web site they do a 11:15am - 2:30pm EST tour.

Your ship is out of Miami so I would say that would be same time as ship time. Even if it was switched to CST it would be 10:15am - 1:30pm which also works for you.

I was looking at your itinerary on cruisett.com and your ship is the only one in Grand Cayman that day which is awesome for lack of crowds. :)

Also, out of all 3 Jamaica ports your ship is the only one in any port that day too.

I would wait to hear back from Sharon at Native Way but at least according to the web site they do a 11:15am - 2:30pm EST tour.

Your ship is out of Miami so I would say that would be same time as ship time. Even if it was switched to CST it would be 10:15am - 1:30pm which also works for you.

I was looking at your itinerary on cruisett.com and your ship is the only one in Grand Cayman that day which is awesome for lack of crowds. :)

Also, out of all 3 Jamaica ports your ship is the only one in any port that day too.

Wow! That's awesome! Thanks for all the information!! I will wait to hear back from them. Hopefully I hear something today.

Wow! That's awesome! Thanks for all the information!! I will wait to hear back from them. Hopefully I hear something today.

I find that people in the Caribbean tend to be on island time and thus it takes a little longer to get a reply from them. I find this to me true of multiple tour operators in the Caribbean.

If you do not hear back within a couple of days, send another e-mail to bump yourself back up to the top of the stack. :)