Radisson Ambassador Plaza Closing Suddenly...

Cruise_Anne

Just saw that on their FB page , always enjoyed our stays their .Nice price great location. Always my back up plan if we I couldn't find something at decent price. It was always clean and well kept little older but for the $100 range. I was always satisfied. Big loss for the Condado area IMHO.

Thanks for posting so far we have not received any notification of our reservation being cancelled. Our stay is 9 months out, still they should be notifying customers. Hopefully folks with a stay coming up soon have been informed.

I really enjoyed staying there, perfect for a day or two before a cruise. I stayed there in 2010 and had a reservation for October of this year. I got the email on April 30th saying they were closing effective the 29th. Oh well now I booked the Embassy Suites, hope Isla Verde is nice.

• 3 weeks later...

we had a room booked there pre-cruise for September through priceline and they just notified us of the closing. they went ahead and booked us at the Sheraton Convention Center and let us know. Never stayed there but supposedly it is a half a star better rating! not to mention minutes from the pier!