Saver Cabin Allocation

Alybaly

We have booked to go on Ventura in October on the saver option, it's the first time we haven't picked our cabin, we have opted for balcony cabins as that's what we like, can anyone tell me when our cabin is likely to be allocated to us ? Will it just be weeks before we go or is it worth checking our cruise personaliser from now, also we are going as 2 couples and it's the one booking but obviously 2 cabins, we have requested them next door, does anyone know of the likely chance of this happening? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have booked to go on Ventura in October on the saver option, it's the first time we haven't picked our cabin, we have opted for balcony cabins as that's what we like, can anyone tell me when our cabin is likely to be allocated to us ? Will it just be weeks before we go or is it worth checking our cruise personaliser from now, also we are going as 2 couples and it's the one booking but obviously 2 cabins, we have requested them next door, does anyone know of the likely chance of this happening? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Usually I think saver cabins are allocated 2 weeks prior to sailing. However seems a bit of a way out for a saver fare, is it an early saver fare by chance?

If it is early saver then you may be lucky to get the 2 cabins close to each other, as after the select fare payers have had their options met, they would deal with early savers. If early saver fare then cabins could be allocated anytime,so best keep on checking the CP.

Just had a looksee , I would guess its the early saver..so as I said you may be lucky with the cabin locations.

Edited by the english lady