Hosts Walt and Anne...help!

gardencat

I guess that there are problems with infopop since the search feature hasn't been working for several days.

I don't care so much about this board but on the roll call board it is a real problem as I can't find the roll for our cruise. Also since the dates are scrambled I'm looking through posts from 2002 and 2003, trying to find the right sailing.

I'm sure it is being worked on but do you have any idea how serious the problem is or when it might be fixed?

I'm obviously not Walt or Anne, but to make it easy to find my roll call I put it in my favorites, then I don't have to scroll through to find it. Whenever we roll over to another page, I save that one in favorites and delete the one before it. It's a really easy way to keep up with your roll call.

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess - 3/05

Valor - 10/05

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

If you have previously posted to the thread, you can look in your profile under "view my posts" and you'll see a list of the last 200 or so posting that you've made. Click on one and BAM, you're there.

Archived