UK Reviews of the Week by Emma24, paulgina & A G!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Norwegian Spirit Fantastic! by Emma24

After having been on a few cruises with various company's, but normally with Royal Caribbean, I was slightly wary about cruising for the first time on the Norwegian Spirit. It was to be the smallest ship I would have been on and I expected it to be a cheap and cheerful cruise with the food not very good. WOW was I wrong! We embarked in Barcelona ready to sail to Morocco, Madeira, Tenerife, Lanzarote and Malaga. My first impressions of the ship were great. All the staff were very friendly in welcoming us on board and the ship was extremely clean. We did our own tour of the ship to check everything out and find our way around! Continue reading... Fantastic!

Celebrity Eclipse Perfect celebration by paulgina

We booked this cruise 14 months prior to sailing as part of the celebrations for 2 of our party celebrating their 60th birthdays. This is the first time any of our party of 4 have been on a Celebrity cruise and we weren't disappointed. We loved everything about this ship and the whole experience exceeded our expectations. We found embarkment was smooth and quick, and we went straight up to the lawn club for a refreshing drink and watch the sites of Miami before a taste of the fabulous buffet. Continue reading... Perfect celebration

Thomson Dream Enjoyable First Time Cruise by A G

Have just returned from a two week cruise and stay in Jamaica, Columbia and Panama. We flew to Montego Bay, Jamaica from Birmingham on the Thomson Dreamliner which was a very nice plane with a lot more room and more comfortable. We arrived in Montego Bay and were shown to the check-in area for the ship where our passport details, photos etc were taken and we were then transported a short distance to the Thomson Dream. Upon arriving at the ship we were shown to our cabin and then told our luggage would arrive shortly. My partner's luggage arrived but it took around 45 minutes before my luggage was found. I beginning to wonder whether it had actually arrived in Jamaica. Continue reading... Enjoyable First Time Cruise

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin