Thomson Dream Cabin 9008

I have looked on the cabin review post but can't find anything on this cabin, has anyone had it, can you give me any information on it, I know it is on the promenade deck, is this noisy, are there sunbeds outside the cabin windows?

Thanks for any information.

Hi

You may get some noise from the Madusa lounge below and from people exiting the show lounge but it does not go on too late.

You will have sun loungers outside your cabin but we have never had a problem and people cannot see in unless its late at night and you have curtains open and all lights on. We have only ever been on deck 9 (eleven times now) and it suits us.

We are looking forward to being on her in a couple of weeks so if you have any other questions just ask.

Roger:)

Thank you Roger, ad I have chosen and booked for the 4 of us I was worrying I had made a mistake with the cabins we have 9007 and 9008. But I think if you've returned 11 times then it must be good. This is the 1st cruise for our friends and we want them to enjoy and experience all the wonderful places we will be visiting.