Discount Excursions dot com

vmt514

Has anyone ever booked with Discount Excursions . com? Just wondering if you have a good experience or any problems. They have a tour I'd really like, but I can't find any comments about booking with them on this site or other places.

Thanks for any input.

I have never used them before, but I would make sure that if you ship isn't able to stop there, that you'll get a refund. That's the nice thing about booking directly with a local tour operator. We have used Captain Marvin's each time time we've visited the island. One time we were in their office and they were busy adjusting times on an excursion so the cruise ship passengers could get back to the ship early, because the ships were pulling out early (there was a storm coming). It's been a few years since we've been there, but I seem to remember CM's held our excursion with a credit card, but we didn't actually pay until we got there. If you were a no show, they charged you, but if you were a no-show because your ship couldn't make it to port, they didn't.

It might be fine ... but I just thought I'd mention the refund thing.

The refund thing as mentioned above is very important. My tour was with Stingray City United and they assured us that if anything should happen that would prevent us from doing the tour, we would get our money back. Thankfully, nothing did and we had a wonderful time on our tour.