Doesn't want to cruise!

Shropshirekitkat

Just re-reading this thread from last year and I realised that I never ever said how it went! He loved it! There was me thinking it would be room service every night but no, he wanted to dress up and go to the MDR which he also loved. We had some great food, made good use of the gym and came back healthier and happier! QE was a superb ship, very spacious, usually always room except once on the transit home when there seemed to be limited sunbeds set out. Heres to the next one!

Thank you, so much, for letting us know how things turned out! I agree with Pepper: sailing becomes addictive. Hope to see you both on-board in the future :)

Jimmybean

Just reading this as we said we would never cruise, until...... You guessed it we tried one, our first this July to the Norweigian Fjords for 7 nights on the queen Elizabeth, we are about to go again in 9 days time to the Greek islands ending in Venice, on the queen Victoria.

Our first was mixed feelings when we returned home then we both just said oh why not again so I think it may be the start of some super adventures.

Regards Julie.