barcelonataxivan.com

Hi all. I’m very curios how barcelonataxivan.com works. (Hope I’m not violating TOS rules by using their full name).

I’m seriously considering reserving them for my airport to hotel transfer. I’m received a quote of 30 euros, including all taxes and luggage fees. Ah, my luggage… :eek:

Do they meet you inside the terminal? Do you have to call them upon arrival? What has been other people’s experience with this company?

Thanks!

We used them for our 6/5/05 cruise and they were great. Always on time, price as quoted or less, and plenty of room for our luggage. They picked us up at the airport and took us to our hotel, transported us from hotel to pier and then pier to airport when we returned. We have recommended them highly.

I have sent to 2 e-mails to this company requesting a quote this week and have yet to receive a reply. Am I doing something wrong?

We are 24 passengers total, could our group just be too big?

Any other transport company available in Barcelona?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have booked Taxi International for our transfers. I have always received prompt replys. So far very curteous and professional.

http://www.taxiinternacional.com/english/taxi_internacional.htm

From the picture it appears that they have a pretty large fleet. I would think that they would be able to accomodate a group your size.

I have sent to 2 e-mails to this company requesting a quote this week and have yet to receive a reply. Am I doing something wrong?

We are 24 passengers total, could our group just be too big?

Any other transport company available in Barcelona?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I received very quick responses, but do keep in mind the time difference. They are 8 hours ahead of central time. I used this email:

barcelonataxi@barcelonataxivan.com

Archived