Freeport beach choice help??

fhmoore

I just saw this on GL's Facebook page.

Grand Lucayan Unfortunately at this time, day passes are unavailable until further notice. I hope that we have them come September, but currently, our resort is almost fully booked and part of our property is under renovation. If you would like to follow up with me prior to your visit, I would be more than happy to let you know the status of availability. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Like · Reply · 22 hours ago

I just saw this on GL's Facebook page.

Grand Lucayan Unfortunately at this time, day passes are unavailable until further notice. I hope that we have them come September, but currently, our resort is almost fully booked and part of our property is under renovation. If you would like to follow up with me prior to your visit, I would be more than happy to let you know the status of availability. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Like · Reply · 22 hours ago

We are sailing tomorrow and were planning to return to grand lucayan for a beach day. What other options are there?

I went ahead and made a reservation through shore excursioneer got an immediate email with my order information stating the status as "confirmation pending." I guess if I get a confirmation we are good, but I'll still call the resort to confirm. If not, I'll get my deposit back which was $14 for the 4 of us. I'm glad I saw this thread before just showing up there and getting turned away! I can't really find anything else I want to do at this port.