Liberty or Breeze?

We are first time cruisers (to be 100% accurate, I did go on a Disney cruise in 1994, when I was 18 & with a large group from school, which to me is totally different from cruising with my husband at age 39) & have found two itineraries we like. The first is on the Liberty & we like the ports of call *SLIGHTLY* better. The second is on the Breeze & has ports of call we really like, with 3 of them being the same as the Liberty cruise. The price difference isn't significant & our travel dates are flexible since we're going in Nov/Dec. We would appreciate your thoughts!

I would always choose the newest ship with the most amenities which in this case would be the Breeze. It's larger and in my opinion has a lot more things to do than the Liberty.

I have done both and would choose the Breeze again over the Liberty. Thought the Liberty was a great cruise as well since it was pre 2.0 entertainment downgrade.

Review in sig

Edited by Rottweiler Puppy

We are one of the very few who didn't care for the Liberty. It was a nice cruise but not a favorite by any means so I would choose the Breeze in a heartbeat. We are looking forward to sailing her next month.

I have sailed both ships and had a great time on both, but I think given the choice I would sail on the Breeze. The extra activities would be what sway me. The service was slightly better on Liberty, and Liberty did still have production shows with a full band, but I really love the Breeze.

I sailed them both in the past 14 months. I have a slight preference for the Liberty. I did not like the production shows on the Breeze and I found the staff and cruise director to be outstanding on the Liberty. I also like the smaller size of the Liberty. I like to recognize people when I walk around each day and it was just easier in general to remember where everything is on the smaller ship. However, they are both great ships so for me it would be about the ports.

I have never cruised on the Liberty but the Breeze was my last cruise in early March. And the Breeze is now my favorite ship. There is just so much to see and do. And so many different restaurants and lounges. You definitely won't go wrong with a cruise on the Breeze