Nativeway All the Way!!

BMW325

This advice comes from a guy who arrives for every shore excursion an hour early thinking he is late - take with grain of salt.

Email Sharon at Nativeway and she knows all of the ships' schedules. She will advise you on the logistics of your ship and the tour timing. She is really great.

I love Nativeway. Even though we haven't seen them since last November, we had an incredible day. This was our second trip with them. We will be using them again next summer, when we go on Freedom.

Last November, we were in GC on Thanksgiving day, we rented one of their boats for a private tour for the day. We had 9 of us to go to Stingray city and only four of us were adults. We had such an awesome time, We paid $400.00 for the whole day(this is our favortie port) and when we got to Stingray City, there were no other boats. This was true the first time we used them the year before. They seem to know exactly where to go to get the stingrays to come to you without feeling crowded. We did pay also to have the photographer, it was great, we paid more than usual, but thats because we had her all to ourselves and she filmed the 5 kids and we got a great DVD.

I would recommend Nativeway for any GC excursion. they really know how to take care of their guests.

Kathy

Hi - I apologize in advance if I should have been able to figure out the answer to my question from previous posts, and when I received my reply from Sharon (who I might add was extremely prompt and pleasant in her reply), she did not address the question. We will be on the Conquest November 10th, and according to the itinerary we will be in port 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. The RRR tour that day leaves at 9:30 and returns by 2:45 apparently. Is the ship time the same as local Georgetown time? (we actually were on the Conquest about 3 years ago, but I cannot for the life of me remember how this worked. I believe that they were on the same time at that time). If anyone has been on the Conquest recently and done this tour with Nativeways, how did the time work out? Did 2:45 cut it close, or was it no problem? Thanks in advance to anyone who might care to answer!

Laurie

Laurie, I'm going to be signing up today and this was the answer she gave me on my initial e-mail to her. I know you are going earlier, but I got to believe it's the same for you...from all the other postings, you don't have to worry about getting back...

Sharon wrote:

Hi Joe,

Pleasant Greetings from Grand Cayman...and thanks for contacting us! No, it is not too early to reserve space on the "Rays, Reef, and Rum Point" tour.

In June, the tour will depart the cruise ship pier at 8:30 AM Central Time and will complete at about 2 PM Central Time. The last tender backto your ship will be 3 PM Central Time. Because fuel prices have skyrocketed, we anticipate that we will have to raise the price of the tour. However, if you lock into a reservation before the price change, you will get the existing rate. The price is $55 USD per person.

Children under the age of 10 will pay $40 USD per person.

We pick you up at the cruise ship terminal.

Let me know if you would like to reserve space.

Sharon Ebanks

Archived