Balcony vs Adjoining OV room

Tallyfins

I have a family of 4 (wife & two boys 13 & 8) that I am about to book a cruise for. I am torn between getting a balcony room on the Panorama deck for all 4 of us, or getting two adjoining Ocean View rooms on the Main deck. It's only about $300 more for the adjoining OV rooms. While I would miss the balcony, I'm leaning towards the adjoining OV simply for the extra space we would have with the 2 rooms. Any thoughts/suggestions?

I also looked into a Balcony with a nearby Interior room, but that option was almost $1000 more than just a Balcony.

Thanks, TF

I have a family of 4 (wife & two boys 13 & 8) that I am about to book a cruise for. I am torn between getting a balcony room on the Panorama deck for all 4 of us, or getting two adjoining Ocean View rooms on the Main deck. It's only about $300 more for the adjoining OV rooms. While I would miss the balcony, I'm leaning towards the adjoining OV simply for the extra space we would have with the 2 rooms. Any thoughts/suggestions?

I also looked into a Balcony with a nearby Interior room, but that option was almost $1000 more than just a Balcony.

Thanks, TF

I'm a family of 5, but opted for the 2 adjoining OV rooms. The balcony's make me nervous with the young kids, and having the extra space and extra bathroom will be nice.

We are a family of 5, but even with 4, I would opt for the adjoining OVs...it is just so much more room and you get a second bathroom. You can close the door when you need privacy but leave it open and walk between rooms at other times and it feels like a suite.

Do you want adjoining or connecting cabins?

Connecting cabins have the interior door between them.

I've always used the term "adjoining" to mean 2 rooms with an interior door between them. So yes, I was thinking about 2 cabins that are connected together by an interior door. I believe those terms to be synonymous :)

Thanks

Also - thanks for the other helpful replies. I think I'm leaning at this point to "2 cabins that have an interior door connecting them together".

TF

I've always used the term "adjoining" to mean 2 rooms with an interior door between them. So yes, I was thinking about 2 cabins that are connected together by an interior door. I believe those terms to be synonymous :)

Thanks

Also - thanks for the other helpful replies. I think I'm leaning at this point to "2 cabins that have an interior door connecting them together".

TF

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/adjoining-rooms.html

I stand corrected! :) However, I do want a connecting room lol