Heated swimming pool

Kittyonions

Can anyone tell me if the swimming pools are heated on the cruises from Southampton to Norway, especially in April and May. Like to think we will be able to have a swim whilst crossing the North Sea, which could be a bit chilly.

Many thanks.

Can anyone tell me if the swimming pools are heated on the cruises from Southampton to Norway, especially in April and May. Like to think we will be able to have a swim whilst crossing the North Sea, which could be a bit chilly.

Many thanks.

Temperature

The temperature of the swimming pools are monitored and we maintain the pool temperatures at an average of 24°C

As with swimming pools ashore we use fresh water, although there is generally less chlorine in the pools found on board.

taken from the p and o help pages, so yes they are.

I know its not true this year , but we have done Norway early in the year and were surprised by how warm it was.

We went in August and the pools were lovely and warm (I hate cold pools). The big drawback was getting out. Only managed a few swims but my hubby loved having the pool to himself most of the time as he can take the cold exit.